MLM 22.7% 2.7¢ metallica minerals limited

Re :MLM, page-65

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Well not a lot of talk on the entitlement offer would have expected more info to be getting pushed around the good and bad of the offer.

I believe that the options will be listed if they meet the listing requirements and that is a plus as have been wondering if to take up the offer or not as my holding here is only a small holding from recent dividends from a few other companys. So my rights issue was just over 10K shares. I see the value in the offer over buying at 5.2 on market as the options are a plus and if we start mining shortly that should be easily acquired and then we have 2 other areas that we are still looking at.

I believe that an annoucement is ude most likely in next 2-3 weeks re sales agreements for mining to commence or i hope so.

My issue was clause 10.2 of the prospectus as I was under the exerciseable minimum number of options with the 1 for 2 and was thinking that they are worthless in that case if not tradeable easily.

How many other smaller holders had/have the same issue. If they are going to be tradable I can acquire the shortfall at a later stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.005(22.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $93.11K 3.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 525000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 993360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.