SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re: monday open

1. 1,364 Posts.
    By all accounts this should be one of the more interesting days in the life of Samson Oil.The US market has seen to that.
    My order is already in place to re-purchase my 100000 plus more,I sold on Friday afternoon.

So what are the negatives in the short term?.There are two as I see it.The oil price has tanked and will make a dramatic decline over the week,effecting(short term)the current rise in the sp.
    The other one,is continual delays in fracturing,drilling.
    This is in the hands of TB.Also the flow of information to the market needs to be ongoing.I still expect an update before open.Whenever the update,it needs to be positive.

Over the last few months,many of us has seen our investment in SSN increase dramatically.In my case,this is as much funds that I have ever held in one stock since I took interest in this game over 20 years ago.This goes someway in the confidence I have in management.

However SSN holders,should not sell themself short.SSN management has proved that they know what they are doing, but remember,if it was'nt for the shareholders that supported SSN in its hour of need (last couple of SPP's) where would the company and management be.So give yourself a pat on the back.We all need each other.Although many ASX companies seem to forget this when things are going well.

And we all must be thinking TAKEOVER.When??

Its been raining in Cairns now for 3 days non-stop.
    Stuffing up my AusStar reception.

Sentiment: BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.