SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

re: mr dollar p1800, page-32

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: blarg wake up call Blarg...........believe it or not, I have appreciated your posts today. But I do have a right of reply if I think someone is incorrect, I'm sure you agree with that.

We've both just proven that we are both wrong & both right, depending on our individual goals with SEN or any other stock we invest in.

I agree 100% with you ab out averaging down. SEN is the only stock I have done this with.....& with good reason!! But it is not something I have done with any blue chip stocks I have bought in the past.
    In fact, the only 'dicey stock', if you like, that I hold is SEN.
    So basically, if I had never heard ab out SEN, I would have invested my money into some blue chip stocks & put them away because I'm no trader. Nor do I even have a wish to be. Once this SEN ride is over, whether good or bad, I'll go back to just buying my blue chips & holding.
    How 'I' measure my success with my SEN investment is obviously different to how you might measure your success with it. And that is the beauty of this 'game'.
    If the SEN ride finishes for me at 30 cents......well I've made 20 -25% on my investment.
    Most of which will not be subject to CGT.
    Not including the dividends I've received since they began paying them!
    For you & many others on this forum, this would not be enough. But that is because you may trade in & out of other volatile stocks, where you can win some & can lose more.
    Not to mention, all your winnings are subject to CGT.
    So it is no wonder as to why there are so many unhappy people holding SEN here on H/C.

It's because many on here expect Senetas to get them out of the poo that they got themselves into, by trading in other 'dodgy' stocks.....such as.. AUM, DYE, CAZ, etc, etc...................

So Blarg!
    Hopefully you & others can now understand why I am so comfortable & bullish with SEN.
    Basically because it will have delivered me a greater return then all my blue chips would have, should the ride finish at even 30 cents.
    So imagine the feeling when it finishes at .......... 35 ....40 ......45........50.......60 cents ..............
    But I know, I know........ that will not be enough for those that did their dough on AUM!!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.