MRN 0.00% $1.45 macquarie media limited

No-body read it last time, thought I try again!Hello...

1. 207 Posts.

No-body read it last time, thought I try again!

Hello hanktanson,

I am pleased to see there are other MRN investors/watchers out there. I was beginning to think I was the only one.
    i have only recently joined Hot Copper but was very surprised that this company was not followed by many posters. I acknowledge they have very few shares on the public register with very thin volume but MRN is developing into a very successful media entity as they are achieving record profits and dividends.
    The move on FXJ assets , if successful, will propel them into the big league of media entities in Australia and I am sure they will become a major topic of discussion on this and many other forums not to mention news/media outlets.

I ,personally, regard MRN as one of the few investment gems currently on the share market with huge growth potential. They tick all the boxes for me:

1. Dedicated long term foundation shareholders who are committed to and believe in the power of commercial/talkback radio ( JS and MK )
    2. High quality Management and vision under CEO Russell Tate.
    3. Outstanding line up of presenters and staff who are equally loyal and committed to MRN ( 2GB, 2CH and MTR 1377 )
    4. Very profitable with growing sales.
    5. Increasing dividends ( fully franked )

I will keep the forum up to date on any new developments and items of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.