ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

re: my take, page-10

1. 432 Posts.
    re: my take Norm, I think the “put up or shut up” thing works more in your direction than mine. When it comes right down to it, you are asking us all to get rid of a director who seems like an asset to the company and you are asking us to do it purely based on our trust in your judgement. You can’t exactly tell us why the board are bad, we just have to believe you. This is not good. I need more than just your vague opinions. Put up or shut up sounds like a very good idea.

If there are share holders still undecided on this issue, I suggest you email Alistair Stephens and seek his opinion. That is what I did over a month ago - he phoned me back and we talked for over half an hour. I’m very impressed with Alistair and feel confident that our company is in good hands. He is hard working and a very smart guy. If the board is dragging him back I’m sure he’d support Norm’s idea. It might be a bit late now, because he’ll be busy preparing for the meeting, but an email couldn’t hurt – just ask if he supports Ian’s re-election.

I'm really sorry I won't be able to make it to the AGM. Haven't posted my vote yet, will be voting YES. The board will be going through enough changes as it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $446.2K 2.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 2695095 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2036367 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.