ARU 3.75% 19.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

re: my take, page-2

1. 57 Posts.
    re: my take I agree with kalmsg and others, there is no good reason to kick Ian K. (at least, I haven't read about it, and I read all posts here on the board; I haven't got norm's letter, probably because I am not in Australia).
    AS and the board have my support.

Nevertheless, there is one thing many of you (kalmsg et al.) should be aware of and accept:
    when a small company grows rapidly, there might be a moment when you have to replace members of the board, or even the CEO - although they did a great job in the past. That's because scale and nature of business changes at some time so quickly, that the company just does not have the time to wait for management to develop the skills required (if possible at all).
    I don't see this at the moment for Arafura. But this the key question, not whether they failed in the past.

I would be willing to pay more for new employees and possibly board members, if this accelerates project development.

Final thought: I cannot vote at the AGM because otherwise I'd need to register my shares on my name - making it impossible to participate in the capital raise.
    Being a non-Australian shareholder here is really not funny (Hi Lenni).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $462.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $446.9K 2.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 1366553 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 158743 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.