AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

RE: Mylan Arbitration, page-6

1. 9,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838

Dividend???
    They couldn't be that stupid IMO?
    Lets consider that nothing is locked in and if eventually a payment is received and it goes over a threshold and the then management of POH agrees to the "proposed" return to shareholders to do it as a dividend would be stupid IMO. Possibly a capital return so there is no tax for example.

Reality- a possible decision that gives POH a return is only the first step. Then they actually have to get it. Now call me cynical but if they got a payment management may well wish to keep as much as possible and there are many ways even by agreeing to discount that goes towards development by Mylan or guarantees a later larger % eventually , no development costs , net something out etc etc. We could end up with a on the Arbitrators steps agreement as such before Arb is handed down so would never really know the true headline number. They could agree to accept a staged payment over 8 quarters to retain shareholders and stop the trade and exit .

It is all guesswork and assumptions until a result is found out or a agreed settlement happens and subsequent payment received.

If a payment becomes due to think Mylan will make it simple , without delays from jurisdiction like India would be to underestimate Mylan and be turning over a new leaf for them so I doubt it so enforcement of payment may have to happen.

Guesswork on assumption on guesswork - a crapshoot

A question to the newer posters
    @Ned50 @good1234 @gavval

How did you stumble upon POH , broker?, forum? twitter? TA scan? FA research? What country are you from and do you usually follow biotechs or settlent possibilities?

Just interested where new posters come from.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 314 22/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $159 54.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 93352619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60146613 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.