MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

re: naughty bank ! Khunfoti,I remember obtaining a report of the...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    re: naughty bank ! Khunfoti,

I remember obtaining a report of the insto buying/selling when msb initially went south dramatically as I too was concerned that Macquarie may have been heavily involved in it. I was surprised to see that the main sellers were in fact goldmans followed closed by another group (may have been Morgan Stanley can't remember) and then macbank.

Anyway, believe it or not, it is in my best interests to see msb continue to run as I haven't sold 1 share in it.

I just can't understand why all are really focusing on macbank when u should be focusing on msb. Macbank is trivial in this.

Also I am surprised about the uninformed here. Maybe I am taking for granted my understanding about the corporate side given my previous life, however, it is not too hard to find the info I just mentioned. And I tell u 1 retail broker will not ask a retail broker from another institution to short a stock unless they r mates. I will guarantee it!

Relax and focus on the company. Bitching Each day about an investment bank causing a shareprice to fall is getting a little tiring.

Ask m&g (macbank insto clients) whether they have lent their stock out. I wonder whether u will be surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.