CF1 16.0% 2.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Both companies (IAM and the MOU2) have done all they can in...

1. 209 Posts.
    Both companies (IAM and the MOU2) have done all they can in preparation for the board meeting, and they are very bullish that they could not have put together a better paper/presentation (or whatever you want to call it) to the board of MOU2.

IMO whilst it is quite likely that it will be signed off in December, I don't think we should be counting on the MOU2 to be signed in December. How often do things get to a board meeting with employees thinking they have covered off all basis to have the board bring up other issues that were missed, especially for a change that is as large as this.

From memory in the roadshow PC mentioned that one of the board members were part of the compliance/risk team, and this team was a major contributor to this process. This is what gives me confidence that there is a higher chance it will get signed off in December because part of the board has been involved and I would them assume that the majority if not all are totally across this project. If it is to not go through in December, I think it will be because some of the board members are not across the project and may raise other matters that have not been thought of (although I think both MOU2 and IAM have done a good job of bringing up any issues that may arise - PC did mention this that even IAM have raised issues for MOU2 to consider).

I think it will get signed off in December, but we may be setting ourselves up for a let down if we think it's a given.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $2.811K 107.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 306854 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 16120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.