PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

re: next - straw poll Buddy....i am aware what reponsibilities a...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    re: next - straw poll Buddy....i am aware what reponsibilities a ceo have....my point is that we had a shambles happen while he was the front man.....ofcourse he isnt the only one that caused the chaos of that long suspension. He is the one that made a big deal here about how we have one hundred percent ownership of cockatoo.....hes the one that implied we will have a billion dollar company (it might very well end up there in the future) The ceo is responible for organisational leadership,maintain healthy relationships with funders and purchasers. I for one dont want Tony back in any executive position. The ceo is there to sort out disunity with the board. A bad decision was made and it has cost us alot of money and loss of respect by the market and i wont repeat the one liner that explained why we all had to sit and wait for all those months to relist. I suggest you have a look at the amount of ceos that have been replaced because they have lost alot of money of shareholders by bad decisions made under there reign...Better to look forward and hope we keep those ships running..im just sick of hearing about Tony......and i would love to know who were the ones that advised him and the board legally. I prefer Bretts low key style and i agree with Tony that he is the one to drive this company and set direction...not keeping hotcopper posters happy by telling them what they want to hear. Cheer up...i see light at the end of the tunnel...but sorry im not a Tony cheerleader. I am able to handle a loss but you have to admitt...it has been something very strange to be invested in..ive never seen anything like it before.You are welcome to take advantage of the ignore function if my posts upset you...isnt something i intend
    pete

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.