NWR 0.00% 0.6¢ northwest resources limited

re: no news and bought more u must be kiddin IF the US economy...

1. 4,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    re: no news and bought more u must be kiddin IF the US economy is in sooo much trouble Australia is finished. I spend considerable time in both places. A rough conversion of earnings and costs is that for each dollar of wages/earnings an Australian earns he pays at least twice the price (sometimes three times the price) that your average American worker would pay for the SAME product.

I am constantly amazed at the "pain threshold" of Aussies in putting up with this blatant rip-off which is sponsored by your taxing authorities and unions. IF you want me to run thru a list of examples I will post them. Australia has the most overpriced real estate on this planet to the point where people have no disposable income for the things we accept as normal such as dinner out several times a week. In Tassie we paid several hundred dollars to eat lobster which is a total rip off and a joke. Cars cost at least twice as much. Most people are forced to drive around in little plastic boxes and pay around $6 a gallon for the honor. Driving around Sydney makes me physically sick from all of the speed bumps, roundabouts and massively clogged roads.

I have been following gold most of my life (I was in the Sydney ASX on Melbourne Cup day when Posideon went over a dollar) and I can assure you the gold bulls have been bashing the US$ every day of their deranged lives since that time. I trade gold shares from time to time BUT not at this moment. The US Govermint managed to run in surplus in December to the tune of about $45 billion and the trade deficit shrank appreciably (the first time in years). The market is still in disbelief at the news because gold prices jumped on the news which I found quite funny.

The US economy is doing extremely well. You should come and visit, lobsters are running about ten dollars a pound at the local supermarket and buy yourself a swag of Aussie U shares to pay for the trip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.