AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

re no response

1. 79 Posts.
    I phoned aed yesterday to seek some clarification re the rights issue (other capital raising initiatives being considered)and (pursue other attractive development opportunities)

I am also still waiting for a response from management

These guys certainly like burning cash Why would you consider raising capital at 12.5 cents when the share price was .32 cents only a month ago.
    The CEO may strongly believe the company has strong upside potential with a relatively low risk that will unlock value for share holders

Well having bought in at .30 cents only a month ago and now looking at a large financial loss i certainly do not feel that i have been delivered value for money - although if the share price keeps sinking as i feel it will then i guess there may well be upside potential at some point for new investors

i would strongly urge all share holders to boycott any capital raising in AED and apply direct pressure to management ( 096567800 Johm Imle )to ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY and be held accountable for the financial position AED is currently in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.