AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

I am not sure if anyone else has been able to get through to the...

1. 60 Posts.
    I am not sure if anyone else has been able to get through to the company. However I was able to and I conveyed some of my concerns this afternoon.

1) Capital raising by way of a rights issue and as how whether the underwriting agreement has get out clauses which may undermine the effort.

2) Management salaries and that they should voluntarily cut their salaries and show the first signs of their commitment to shareholders and belief in the company itself.

3) Expedite the process of farm-out / sale of one or more assets and concentrate on a fewer assets and be well capitalised rather than get embarressed in the capital markets. This I believe is the best way to capitalise the company.

I am not sure if my conversation will have an effect on the way the company works. However a few positive take aways my conversation (my impressions):

1) I recieved a patient hearing and I was advised that the feedback will be conveyed to management.

2) The company appears to be moving forward regarding possible farmout of the Indonesian Asset/ Assets which is a more efficient way of raising capital for development of other assets (especially if all 4 assets are as good as they appear).

3) I was advised that no comments can be made regarding a management salary cut. However the management team are major shareholders and they share the pain in drop in share price. (Personally I would like to see some action on this front)

4) Though there are always get out clauses, the company believes that they do have a 100% underwriting agreement and hence should be able to raise the capital required.

Just my thoughts and impressions. If some good actions (especially salary cuts) do happen, I think that would be a good gesture on behalf of the company and in time should be able to have a few asset sales/ farmouts thereby realise better value for its portfolio.

All the best ... !!!

Regards,
    iimamit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.