IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: not so bad...oooh yes kojasper, page-14

1. 97 Posts.
    fantastic buy
    You hit the nail on the head Tellie. "Oz landscape will be scattered with failed wanna be goldminers over the next year due to cost constraints."

Why do you think IGR has decided to postpone rushing into production. Although this decision has upset some shareholders (reflected in the SP), I think it is a very intelligent move by IGR. The reduction of risks involved in starting production has been greatly minimised by NOT trying to jump into production ASAP. This decision (although contrary to what many have posted recently) is a very savy move by the Board, and is infact of great benefit to shareholders. Cc should be praised not abused for this smart move. IGR will be perfectly positioned when the time is right.

They have over 1million ounces of gold, and the likelyhood of a gold resource increase is about as sure as Pharlap winning a race.

But the most exciting pospect for IGR (I believe) is the proving of a VMS deposit at KZ5, and the identification of a huge base metals resource in the said location.

At these prices. What a giveaway.
    I say "good job Cc", keep drilling and building up IGR's resource base, then make your move to production when the timing is right.

I have been a shareholder for close to 2 years now, and have continued to increase my holdings on any weakness.

ps. I definately took up all of my recent share issue.

DYOR. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.