CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

re:now 0.70 cents, page-47

1. 383 Posts.
    re: haspete Haspete,
    I really find it hard to disagree with you,lol.
    I doubt they have the shareholders interests at heart too but like I said, Goldfields are shareholders just like the rest of us, the difference being that they are substantial holders, extremely experienced in business, and I believe will make a takeover offer if the management get back into old habits...bit like having an insurance policy almost. I hope that you are wrong about them this time, but I'm not brave enough or naive enough to say that you are wrong - but so far so good (this time round) and I suspect that I would have either sold down or totally out within the next couple of months, though of course I can only say for sure what I did yesterday and not what I may or may not do in the future. We can only speculate atm.
    There isn't an investment or company share in the world that doesn't have it's dangers. Believe it or not, Robert maxwell (remember him) who I knew well as a child through family, turned out to be the biggest crook known in British business history; and there have been many casualties here in Australia too; there's always a risk and I'm happy with things at CQT so far.................
    we will only know in time.....we'll have this conversation in 1 years time; it could all be so different by then, but how and why??? lets see.
    cheers,
    Siouxsie-Sioux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.