HDR hardman resources limited

re: now bid for premier oil tullow pr cheer team Poo Bear,Thanks...

1. 276 Posts.
    re: now bid for premier oil tullow pr cheer team Poo Bear,

Thanks for that

All I am trying to do is get a decent resolution to why HDR want to merge with another company, whoever that might be through debate.

I do not care if I win or lose this debate. But why on earth say such unkind things about Mr Potter and his team without proof. That is unfair. I do not believe Mr Potter left BP to do a hatch job on HDR. There has to be more tangible reasons that we can all agree upon. Name calling gets us no where. We have to be adult about this, you have known me for well over a year and I always try to be direct and sensible in debate to call me a stooge or a troll is unsupportable.

Anyone who has dealt with me over the past two years knows that I was once as pro HDR as Rayrac or some of the people on this BB are but circumstances altered and so did my outlook towards HDR. Many times I am recorded as saying I expected HDR's share to be £3.50 by Xmas 2007 and was rebuked for my foolishness. All I have done is in the light of events changed camp. I see nothing wrong in that we are all entitled to a differing opinion if tenets of ones belief in the first place nolonger remain

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.