HDR hardman resources limited

re: now bid for premier oil tullow pr cheer team hmph,You have...

1. 276 Posts.
    re: now bid for premier oil tullow pr cheer team hmph,

You have completely got it wrong as regards my being a troll and a stooge for TLW and have had to resort to words that are not permissable on this BB when fully typed. If you cannot accept that all I have put is an alternative case to be considered then at least show me the respect I show you.

One of the easiest things to do on a BB is attack the person rather than the message. By doing so you continue to dig a larger hole for your credability further down the road.

By all means attack my figures with more that unsubstantiated statements. All I am asking is for somebody to show me a cashflow statement that will take HDR from 19 months hence to 30 months+. If somebody can do this successfully then I will clear off with my tail between my legs but not before I have apoligised for getting it so badly wrong. I know they have cash in hand for surviving the next 18 months. Ho

One last point if they are so financially secure why did they have to get money from London via the recent placement

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.