NVA 2.27% 21.5¢ nova minerals limited

There's also no way I can analyse much more than I am invested...

1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29637
    There's also no way I can analyse much more than I am invested in. I just don't have the time. I have a day job completely unrelated to my investing.

Hopefully thought people will learn enough from my analysis methods to work out how to find good stocks for themselves.

In the gold space I recommend a few things:

Studies will help you understand all the detailed analysis that goes into designing a typical gold project. This was the most useful way for me to learn about mining. Read a lot of studies and you will learn what the cost drivers are.

In general look for deposits / mines with similar mineralisation styles to the companies you are invested in or looking at investing in. Then read their studies. Try to do this for a number of peers. Will give you important insights on likely CAPEX and operational costs.

Peer valuations help you to work out what is overvalued or undervalued against an average.

If you are investing in companies in South America, do peer comparisons with other companies in South America.

If you are are investing in companies in Africa, do peer comparisons with other companies in Africa.
    Last edited by wombat777: 19/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $46.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $6.119K 28.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7489 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.