NVA 0.00% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

@egosbarI never said it wasn't prospective.But let me explain...

1. 2,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    @egosbar

I never said it wasn't prospective.

But let me explain how my brain sees it, and then you can decide the merit of my perspective.

• M&I resource drilling would add more value than what RPM did
    • go find the post from whoever it was that posted the different values that different resources have, ie Inferred Vs M&I Vs Reserves (I believe it was close to 50% more valuable from a market perspective)
    • the share price before the raise hit a high of $0.155
    • the share price yesterday, after the Bonanza announcement hit a low of $0.162 AFTER 6% dilution
    • $0.155 to $0.162 is only a 4.5% increase
    • Scoping study is 4 months away, with at least another 2 months to go
    • the gold at RPM isn't going anywhere, discovering it now Vs 6 months time isn't going to have any impact on share price (everyone stating the company is looking term hold, then realising the value now Vs 2022 doesn't matter)
    • The company scaled back the RPM drilling campaign, reducing it by either 3 or 6 holes (up to a 50% reduction in proposed drilling)
    • Whilst i agree with the justification for the delay in the scoping study, it could have been delivered already and work commenced on the PFS (I think it will mostly work out net net, but the fact remains the company still does not have any study what so ever. Hopefully it means less dilution moving forward, but we have added the 6+ from the dodgy raise)
    • The only reason they drilled RPM is because they are chasing performance shares (try putting some of your hard earned salary in CG)
    • The company now has a reputation for missed deadlines (may or may not influence some investors or funds - taking now that capital tried up in a declining stock is capital that isn't making you money)

you want me to keep going?

Last edited by thecrabpest: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $39.47K 252.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.