MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hi Mulga, I will reprint some of Premier Barnetts comments as...

1. 336 Posts.
    Hi Mulga,
    I will reprint some of Premier Barnetts comments as posted by yourself and would like to comment in part.
    "Now I am getting directly involved, The Labor Party tell me not to get involved.They would prefer that I sit back and do nothing.Well I inherited this particular bidder(OP&R)and I am trying to make it work."
    The Government Dept charged with the responsibility of calling tenders for this particular project would have recommended to the then Carpenter Labor Govt to award the Tender to OP&R as it was evaluated as superior to that submitted by Yilgarn.Politicians of all political persuasions generally rely upon the professional advice given to them by their Departmental heads.In this case it was OP&R who received Cabinet approval.So now the Labor Party are saying to the Government of the day, stay out of this and allow the successful tenderer to fulfill their contractural obligations.I.E.They have until 31st March 2011 to satisfy that contract.
    I might add having had some experience for many years in dealing with Government Depts seeking development approvals and ony a speck when compared to the size of this massive project,log jams are inevitable when one considers the countless number of approvals that are required and the number of Agencies who have to have their input included in the myriad of approvals along the way.All of this before we even get to the affected Land holders,land owners and pastoral lessees etc.Mind boggling stuff really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.