NDO 4.05% 83.0¢ nido education limited

re: oil over $75. , page-20

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    re: oil over $75. To me NDO is about Gindarra and the other stuff is rats and mice. If NDO does a good farmout,upon a successful Gindarra well, nothing will hold back the SP. I patiently wait for the big G and the other big wells that will follow. What happens in between is not that important to me. I see the dips as buying opportunities and I hope to be able to take advantage of one of them soon.

My strategy may not suit everyone and I can understand those who are frustrated with the lack of current recognition by the market. We all know that the market does not behave predictably, we just need to remind ourselves from time to time. I have an opinion/theory why the market does not love NDO and posted about it a few weeks ago. Here is an extract:-

"It seems to me that Australian junior O & G exploration coys. that don't hold Australian acreage get very little attention/interest in the media. Any exploration success they achieve tends not to generate much interest in Australia. I guess they are a little hard to relate to and seem to be treated as foreign coys (by the business media). This may partly explain the apparent lack of buying support"

Clearly, if u hit a big oil discovery, recognition will follow.

ANZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $189.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 80.0¢ $176.9K 215.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 518 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 17283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.