NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

re: oil over $75. , page-26

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    re: oil over $75. The way I see it management go to work everyday and are constantly working to add intrinsic value to the company which hopefully equates to the SP reflecting that hard work. The problem is people don't have patience, what do you expect, an announcement everyday stating what the team did for the day? Announcements come when the time is right and the company is ready to announce pertinent information to the market. Management is always working, do you think they want to or are working to fail? If you don't trust management and you feel management is not looking after your hard earned money then take it elsewhere.

I was speaking to a friend about NDO. He is much older and he told me they have been around for a while, a lot longer than I have been following and the market. He mentioned the muted response is party due to previous over promising but under delivering. The way I see it, they have awesome potential, and I like the management. I'm in for the long haul but I would rather have management head down butt up working to increase the value of my investment rather than releasing constant meaningless updates just to confirm the fact to certain individuals that they are hard at work.

Think about it............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 66599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.