ANZ 0.60% $29.93 anz group holdings limited

invnotrade, We all want a quick and fair distribution ,the net...

1. 162 Posts.
    invnotrade, We all want a quick and fair distribution ,the net value of our portfolio as at the 27/3/08. That was the value of the portfolio at the time we lost control however I do not hold out any hope of a satisfactory outcome through the current mediation process .

Our Liquidator and his legal adviser are,I understand doing computer modeling based on various circumstances, to put to the Opes clients in order to gain an acceptance for a global agreement.

This unsubstanciated rumour is but one of many being being churned out by the Mill, but one thing that is not a rumour is that the litigators do not give the Mediation any chance of acceptance and are waiting on the details to "Finess their cases", where have I heard that expression before , was it in relation to the events immediatly prior to the seizure and sale of the Opes shares???

The article written by M West "Watchdogs-are-a-joke" reposted by 29101971 is well worth a read and the paragraph "For week after week, reporters from every serious media organisation have been in touch with the ASX and ASIC wanting to know what was being done. They have been stonewalled at every turn and now it turns out that the regulators had the chance to do something earlier."

has startling similarities to a video link I saw on hot copper and was emailed to me.

Substitute the SEC for ASIC and I feel sure you will experince the frustration the good senator has in seeking answers from our so called corporate watch dogs.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1021551579

I commend this video to all Hot Copperites ,should be mandatory viewing to all who invest in the stock market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.