ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re options, page-5

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    "As of December 2013, they were being fast tracked and a prospectus was said to be coming in January...."

Didn't you get the announcement on the 17th of January

Environmental Clean Technologies (ECT or Company) (ASX:ESI) advises that the issue of the Prospectus for the new option series approved by shareholders under Resolution 7 at the AGM on 29 November 2013 will be postponed by several weeks.

17th of January + several weeks doesn't mean January fwiw

"India was also mentioned almost 3 months ago...
    it was Fast-tracked remember??"

Ehhhhhh fast tracking of India was announced on the 3rd of January.......that's not 3 months ago by my watch.....

The announcement 'business update and clarifications on the 28th of January

One that announcement it stated

"ECT and YES BANK have carried out a manufacturing capability study, narrowing the initial list of 20 fabricators to 8 during December 2013 following detailed assessments. The company has since provided partial design specifications to the shortlist and await their responses in coming weeks before moving to the final stages."

Somewhere between December and the 28th of January , ECT pushed out CDP docs to the EPCs......your sprouting is somewhat premature, considering tender duration and consideration....obviously you don't have a clue about such a process....

If you don't have a clue in what you are talking about maybe it's best just staying quite... , I remember a favourite of my old school teacher was - "empty vessels make most sound" , lol so true!! You might do well in bringing that 2014 February to December Calendar back to where you got it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16 5.376K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18737295 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.