MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

re partnership hs/mooter

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I want every1 to read this carefully from the Heads of Aggrement announcementit really explains what HS/mooter will deliver..

In the middle of the page if u read what Mr Jermyn says to me the mutual means 50/50 percent

Independent Mooter Director, Mr. Nicholas Stavropoulos, said:

Hot Shot Medias innovative products have the ability to tap into the unrealised
    potential of these photos and the content and excitement within them. This has
    the scope to deliver a rich, immersive and rewarding user-experience that can
    harness rather than compete with the broad, multicultural user bases of the
    worlds largest photo management and social networking sites.
    Most significantly, the way I understand the HotShot concept will operate, they
    are essentially flipping the current economic model, used by most of their
    contemporaries, on its head. Most online business in this space, particularly those
    in the social networking arena, start gaining material revenue and certainly
    positive revenue only after a very significant lead time; and that revenue
    primarily comes from advertising. Not so in the case of the HotShot model. It is
    forecast to generate revenue from commencement and its financial success is not
    dependent, at all, on advertising income.
    I truly feel that the Mooter ~ HotShot partnership is capable of delivering an
    entertainment experience and destination site that has the potential to rival the
    webs largest in terms of scale, scope and revenue growth.

Commenting further on the Partnership and the Agreement, Mr. Jermyn said:

I see the partnership as a mutually benefial alliance.

HotShot clearly brings an extraordinarily exciting project to Mooter, together with
    the opportunity for it to share in massive revenue potential and dynamic growth,
    while Mooter, in turn, brings to the partnership:
    q a public forum for investor interest;
    q a trading bourse for investment;
    q an increased financial press and IT media coverage;
    q an increased promotional exposure and
    q a higher credibility acceptance, because of the transparency and
    reporting disclosures required of listed, public companies.
    Although HotShot intends to form a number of significant economic alliances with
    major international corporations in order to fully realize the massive upside of this
    immensely popular form of active entertainment, there will be no other partnership
    of a similar nature to that to be encompassed in the Mooter Sales and Marketing
    Partnership.
    Mooters revenue potential through the Sales and Marketing Partnership could
    be immense. The arrangement affords them significant influence over the sales,
    marketing and deployment of HotShots photo networking platform and its gaming
    and entertainment concepts.
    HotShot is also well advanced in the final selection of its commercial sponsoring
    partners. Those partners identified are iconic in name, global in reach and lend
    additional recognition, strength and acceptance to and of the product. Mooter will
    participate in all of these activities, arrangements and financial benefits.

Good luck next week it will be huge...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.