PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Re Pek vrs Lyc

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Why did my bank lend me money to build my house. Because they could recover their investment by selling me up and then selling it to some one else. With inflation and capital appreciation it is now worth twice as much. The bank is not worried and neither am I. So with Pek, who can pay off their debt in three years and produce about a billion a year in income, sounds like a better deal than my house. The difference is I am the only one who owns my house. I agree with those of you who are concerned about share value depletion, but Pek's current share price is only a fraction of its potential value and at $25 million that's only one 40th of one years production. Pek management should be borrowing the building funds, not selling the family jewels for a few million here and there. We should redeem our options when they reach redemption value and if we had any brains we should keep doing that. In fact that is what management is doing now, and so should we, instead of moaning about it. My first purchase wasn't an investment, but it was an opportunity to grow with the company which I know a hell of a lot more about than when I first brought into Pek. House values rise and fall. My car cost me more than what I have spent on Pek and what is the car worth now. After 10 years, very little. The car will not appreciate in value but Pek will. Pek is a resource with huge potential and profitability with a 58+ mine life. That is plenty of time to recover my 18c per share cost. Even Sandfire sold a big proportion of its asset value to a corner stone investor for about 40c per share. Currently Sandfire is around $5.60, paid off a lot of its debt and now busy buying into the local miners (who are hoping to be miners when they FIND the RESOURCE) Cheers Merv.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $22.54K 123.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44705 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.