PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

re: ragchewer to jsulli jsulli, even though i think your baiting...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    re: ragchewer to jsulli jsulli,
    even though i think your baiting me for something,,

a trend line is often observed to be the place where either the bull or the bear has control,,,untill the trend line is broken and the other assumes control,,,

a support line
    holds as a support line as demand wins over distribution,,,,the support line fails when demand runs dry while supply is still current.

a resistance line wins as supply is greater than demand,,

in this case with PSA,,
    the down trend resistance line has been broken ie demand has currently won over supply ,,this is also being confirmed by an increase in volume.

the "Blind Freddy" call on the monthly chart is due to the wave 4 down not crossing wave 1 high,,,the basis of Elliot Wave theory,,,suggesting there's a wave 5 top yet.

so the long term Trend is up from the monthly,,,,,the daily down trend line is now broken,,Elliot wave suggests wave 5 due,,,

so i feel there's a fair chance that it's ok to hop in the water and go for a swim,,,

no TA system has a 100% strike rate so now i have assigned a small amount of risk in this turn and break of trend line looking for continuation,,,

why do i post charts,,,,,well many heads that agree make lite work with many hands,,,,,some will make much more money than i and i don't care.

from such posts friendships can be made and repour given to other's that i will then watch for their posts,,,,,filter's can also be assigned to those that have nothing objective to say but simply troll threads,,,

all the best to you for the New Year,,,
    regards
    Rags

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.