PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

re: pla assets Lucky Luke. Good post.Here's my view after a day...

1. 16 Posts.
    re: pla assets Lucky Luke. Good post.
    Here's my view after a day to digest the last RNS.
    Before I start 3 points I want to make.

1. This is the last time I will post here unless anyone asks me a question, and with courtesy I will be happy to respond.
    2. I am a jubilee holder.
    3. My opinions are read by too few people to make a difference to the vote.

I still feel bad for you guys. Seemingly given hope and then have it taken away. No wonder a lot of you are annoyed and you have every right to be.
    However, I do have experiences with shares in admin and it ain't pretty.
    I held game group 2 years ago. I sold out the day before the shares were suspended. Some of the knowledgable on lSE worked out the probable payout with asset sale. Shareholders got nothing back. The main reasons are expensive solicitors/legal fees, sellers fees, taxes, and the main one is getting token amounts back as after all, the creditors just want their money back. Similar story on JJB sports, Connaught, HMV and now seemingly hibu. I heard of action groups, complaints to the FSA. Nothing came of it. Shareholders got nothing, and some of the above continued trading on the highstreet as if nothing had happened.
    The likely scenario IMO of a no vote would be sale of the assets to the most likely only bidder, jubilee, and the PLA holders get nothing back anyway.
    This merger has taken far too long, and with costs mounting, holding out hope for a sale to another party in a short space of time IMO won't happen.
    So therefore the only people who will lose out by the no vote are PLA holders.
    There is a glimmer if hope though. The AIM market I believe will re-rate the sp accordingly on completion. I would expect higher SP % increase with the new merger ratios. Therefore, yes, you own a lesser proportion of the company but at a much higher likely price. After all, us PI's are here to make money. If jubilees SP tripled in price over the next few weeks, would a no vote still be favourable?
    There are a few jubilee holders who believe that there is going to be some big news coming out of jubilee very soon. This "may" be a reason for the changed ratios. Just speculation, but if this is not a Macquarie based decision, it may be possible that jubilee have tied up a fantastic deal which they expect to shift the SP north from here, and they are looking out for their long termers who have been around before the merger was mentioned.

Best of luck to all those here whatever you decide to do and in do genuinely hope that those who give this a go, get their money back and more.

Best wishes

Eyeguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.