RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

I have gdy was originally asking for $5 million , what happened...

1. 1,530 Posts.
    I have gdy was originally asking for $5 million , what happened next was origin decided it wanted the whole 5 mill...on t5op of this the company also re3ceived demand for a total of $25 mill.
    I guess they decided they need another 10 mill for the demo plant so why not get it now.
    As per below wooside (metasource) have the option to buy more.

I think once the market realises that origin took more they will run hard and if we find out wpl took more or are going to take more stock then they will run even harder.
    remember wpl has their main drilling man working for gdy now, they obviously think its big.

very positive news shouldnt be far off im told
    • If Geodynamics proposes to issue 10% or more of its then issued share capital to a third party, then that third
    party must be an entity reasonably acceptable to Metasource and written agreements entered into by
    Geodynamics must be on terms acceptable to Metasource, approval of which must not be unreasonably
    withheld.
    Under the terms of a waiver granted by the ASX on 16 August 2002, ASX agreed to grant a waiver from listing
    rule 6.18 to the extent necessary to permit the Company to enter into the above Agreement which would enable
    Metasource to maintain its shareholding in the event of further equity issues by the Company (the “Top-Up
    Right”). The waiver was granted by ASX on the following conditions:

Under the terms of a waiver granted by the ASX on 25 August 2003, ASX agreed to grant a waiver from listing
    rule 6.18 to the extent necessary to permit the Company to enter into the above Investment Deed which would
    enable Origin to maintain its shareholding in the event of further equity issues by the Company (the “Top-Up
    Right”). The waiver was granted by ASX on the following conditions:
    • The Top-Up Right may only be transferred to a wholly owned subsidiary of Origin;
    • Any securities issued under the Top-Up Right are issued on the same terms and conditions as are offered to
    third parties; and
    • The Company discloses in each annual report a summary of the terms of the agreement with Origin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.406K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6058246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.