RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

friend, sure having WPL on board is a big thing, remember they...

1. 1,530 Posts.
    friend,

sure having WPL on board is a big thing, remember they have their best drilling boss on the job, strange to give their mkost experienced fella to such a small co?

Dont forget though that origin isnt a little player either having a`market cap around 5.5 bill, these co's wont throw cash at it if its looking , but rumours are is they took up the majority of the placement,why would they invest so much in this placement when the co only needed $5 mill or so... the rest os the money is to pay for the demo plant...they must be pretty confident the demo plant is going to be built soon.

So my guess are this...

1 we get an announcement that origin and possibly woodside have increased their stakes in GDY either through the placement or from rules waived by the asx allowing them to increase their stake after a placement.

2 We then get confirmation the second well is a goer.

3 all testing complete and can supply a massive amount of potentail electricity ?? billion barrels.

4 we get announcement of demo plant

5 The co gets a large chunk of the 500 mill$ its giving to green co's

This should all happen in the near term(month or two), remember the higher oil goes the more gdy technology will be in demand

Share price $3.50 by then is my guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.406K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6058246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.