FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

re: poised for a run As a shareholder of FAR and having read...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    re: poised for a run As a shareholder of FAR and having read your dily tirades on topic, I can' help but think what benefit you extend to such a stock by running it down as many have done.

Not withstanding the lower oil prices and tenuous nature of the current market and difficulties that do exist with the oil industry in general, FAR was a 6 cent share 18 months ago. It's options were beng sold for 1 cent with a 7 cent strike when it was announced that directors were buying options at 1 cent and we saw them rush to 6.3 cents. The FPO jumped up to 23.5 and back down to 11.5 to 13 in recent weeks. BIG DEAL! So did DLS. So did a whole bunch of oil juniors. I recall ENE went for a run to 40+, Roma had a run.... it's the nature of the market, ts the nature of the junior oil market. Oil Search has done this numerous times and come back up, gone back down. Just relax a little. If you bought to buy and sell in a day, then that that's what you should have done. If you chose a longer term play, FAR is it. It will sit around current levels for a while before you all start to say "I told you so". Te company hasn't gone anywhere. They've been part of our market for years.... so start looking after your shareholding by realising that an investment at 6 or 7 cents two years ago is actually not bad. An investment at 15 or 16 now in two years will not be bad...and in two years time, an investment at 40 upwards will actually not be bad!

But please stop whining about a company that actually is doing something, albeit not as quickly as YOU would like. We're sick of hearing about it! Move on.

IPOD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $20.02K 39.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18396 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 69690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.