CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

re;poor performance and failed objections

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    I feel a sense of bewilderment and frustration among posters[which I share] as to why this great product isn't walking out the showroom doors.
    The answer is simple.
    Blue Gen cannot sell itself.It has to be sold.
    "If the Mountain wont come to Mohammed,Mohammed must go to the Mountain"
    We know what it is.The industry knows what it is,some environmentalists and government depts know what is and what it can do but if you ask the ordinary person in the street,ie the Market-what a Blue Gen is,you'd probably get guesses like is it a butterfly?Some kind of bird?
    I have a fear that management of Ceramic Fuel Cells might be top heavy with technocrats and bean counters[apologies to all those accountants out there!].
    The Company needs a Sales Manager who is adept at getting new product into the Market.

And it is not done via Salesrooms and Stores.

Direct Marketing is the key.

Put personable commission sales 'consultants' with good knowledge of Blue Gen in front of qualified leads,ie householders willing and able to buy if they are shown what benefits a BG will bring to THEM and worries about lack of sales will be a thing of the past.

It shouldn't be impossible to eventually [taking only Germany and UK into account], build up a commission sales team of say 1000 doing a minimum of 10 presentations a week each and getting an average of two sales per week each.

That is not 2000 units a year as a previous post indicated as a hopeful number-but 2000 units per week!

It can be done.

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.