PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

You have to spend money (Capital) to develop and expand,...

1. 136 Posts.
    You have to spend money (Capital) to develop and expand, unfortunatly it does not always turn out the way we wont it to,that aside i believe that the majority of the costs of Due Dilegence for Globestar are included in the 2010 figures, the eventual ownership did not come on line until January 2011 hence no revenue or profit from that operation, they have also incurred costs fot the fesability studies for the future development of Potosi and Mt Oxide, Potosi as now happening as development approvals have been received,i believe a decision on Mt Oxide will be made in the second quarter of 2011.
    In summary apart from the core operation at Broken Hill etc we will see the benefits of the Globestar Acquisition in the 2011 financial year, Potosi will come on line in 2012 but will incur development costs during the period which is to be expected,a final decision on Mt Oxide will we are told occur in the second qtr of 2011,if this is positive it can only enhance the overall operations.
    In the 2010 figures we have a $40833 M cost for external services and consultants,if you added half of this back onto the bottom line without the tax benefit you would come up with a profit of approx $47M which equates to a profit of approx 9 cents per share, in my opinion this is a very good result in a very volatile and difficult year,i think that the management have done a very good job in turning this company around and securing its future for a long time to come. My opinions only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.