CUY 0.00% 14.5¢ curnamona energy limited

re: preopen more uranium, page-3

1. 355 Posts.
    re: preopen more uranium yeah I reckon that Bob is the master of anti-spin.........the opposite of someone who through enthusiasm talks up the potential of a discovery

I have been invested with HAV for a couple of years and have seen Bobs anti-spin abilities in action

I recently sold 2/3 of my holdings for a 40% loss,cos the market had got to the point of needing to hear that HAV has found King Solomons Mines for there to be any movement north in the sp!

I bought back most of what I sold for a loss last week (am I a machochist or what?) cos circumstances had changed ;MOX (HAV 10%) CUY (HAV 49%). I hope like hell that Bob can change the direction of the ship, otherwise I fear that we will end up in Davey Jone's Locker on the bottom.

Makes me wonder whether I should have run over Bob in the AMF carpark near his offices when I had him in my sights, so that a new corporate headkicker could be brought in to steer a new direction!

I now pray before I go to bed at night for Bob , so that he will make inspired decisions and lead us (me ) to the promised land

C'mon Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.