BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

re presention, page-3

1. 440 Posts.
    Hi todays

Thanks for trying to get hold of MH? i was thinking about emailing him but i realised that he could be very busy at the moment. I'd rather him focused on his important deals 1st.

so, i thought it may be easier to ask some of the questions here. for those that can attend the forum tomorrow, i will appreciate it if you could ask him some of these questions and share with us the feedback later. ( i am not sure if some of the questions here are market sensitive but i am just brainstorming)

1. Eventhough we may have 8.5 mill in cash, does he anticipate a capital raising in the foreseeable future to further progress the project to production OR will it likely involve a joint venture?

i anticipate worsening in the global markets again later this year and the recession may drag on for a few more years. How is the company positioned to handle the turmoil in the markets?

2. It seems like the 51% "for sale" surface rights has been there for at least 6 months. why is it taking so long to finalise a deal?

3. Is BLR concerned regarding the local opposition? is that still an issue?

4. even though the hansen deposit has all the permits to have an open cut mining and then underground mining, are those permits which are about 30 years old still hold? or do they need a renewal?

5. is there ongoing drilling to upgrade the resource to measured levels at boyer's deposit or is it on hold?

6. what is the earliest time frame to production vs latest?

i really appreciate others thoughts and contribution

all the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.