LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

RE Prices, page-11

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

It ended when NC Left and LC took over. Not sure it was relivent. They do not sell all they make.

On a Quarterly basis you can divide Sales Revenue $112M by sales tons 4503 T and see that they are neted about A$25 / KG in Q1 '18 see page 6 activities report. Taken by itself this number does not say allot But graph it over several years and it tells a storry. I have also keep charts of what Lynas says Monthly NDPR prices are minus VAT also on page 6. Add weekly prices in US $ for LA and CE and ND PR all of which I have been doing since 2011 and you have a very complete picture. Curently just use 0.12 to go from Reidow RMB / KG including vat to US $ without Vat.

Maybe others can look at two or three points in time but I cannot. I need long term charts to see.

Look at comparison to last years price taken as two points it appears to be up a little. but in fact NDPR with VAT was over 500 RMB / KG late august early september. Without a chart how do you know that last November a 4 or 5 year low nwas set. NDPR is up about 30 RMB over last 3 weeks and this sounds good. But is flat for Last week and the price a month ago was its lowest since June 14 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.