BIS 1.59% $3.19 bisalloy steel group limited

snosrap,as hard as i look i can't find any news.I believe the sp...

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    snosrap,as hard as i look i can't find any news.I believe the sp is doing what a low volume/ liquidity sp does.
    I don't believe the labor govt was a threat to the subs as they were the ones demanding the subs b built in australia.
    I do believe a maximum of 6 subs at the most as per whats currently being designed will b built.As posted i will probably b dead by the time they even finish 6.
    Contract states that should there b major changes to subs ie lge drones etc then production can change.etc etc.
    The only comment i would make is we should have built either the french nuclear sub or US virginia class sub in australia at a much keeper price,a much earlier delivery date and had them serviced at pearl,but nuclear is illegal so we have to spend a bs $50b plus on a unproven design?.Which raises the question ,we decide to design a massive extreme technology sub 'unproven design' from scratch,but when we buy a much cheaper military vehicle like phase 2 and phase 3 we demand they b battle proven?
    Bottom line its business as usual.
    lol now the only news i could find besides the swebor visit to bis as per bis news,is that indonesia has purchased 38 tanks from turkey i believe to b built in indonesia,my guess due to close relationship bis will supply the armor.
    The other news of interest i can't find an answer to is the start date for construction of the boxer in qld?.
    Another bottom line,bis specifically mentioned the development of snowy hydro 2,the start of full production of hawkei,so really its just business as usual until we hopefully read an update shortly or have to wait till agm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.