CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: put gold into the crusher out came gravel

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It is my belief that everyone take a cold shower and settle down,yes we have had our investment whittled down,(yes I am hurting as much as any one else)Helen has made an error of judgment,and much to the relief of myself and others Novo did not take up their option-the deal was totally inadequate worked out by you know who without legal input for the monetary side of things.Yes we have potentially the worlds greatest breakthrough in autoimmune disease's.Administered Intravenously xtoll was brilliant-hence the excitement back in the mid 2000's as directors were claiming it was worth 2 billion dollars as a deal.Same drug unaltered administered subcutaneously did not meet its primary endpoint.This is now being reformulated for subcutaneously delivery.A small trial should have been completed prior to the last trial for efficacy via subcutaneously delivery.-I believe funds may have not have been available to do this as they were more importantly redirected to further reward our directors at that time.
    We now have a clean slate -no old school,no Novo.Next year with what might be in the pipeline will start to reward the stayers.With bio -tec it is high risk ups and downs but also high reward for the right drug---we have this drug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.