MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

re: quarterly out...supertramp..abuman, page-19

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    re: assay results prediction My old man (currently director of a few mining companies in WA) said the same thing as you mentioned earlier Tastarga, i.e.

"-not enough mention of transition mineralogy (chalcocite) to generate high probability of 1.5% copper over the indicated mineralised zones downhole,
    -obtaining pictures of the type presented are not unique as might be implied. The bornite does appear in flashes leaving you with under 1% over 20m plus intervals. Look good but do not necessarily hang together.
    -needs to be more 'brecciated'. Stronger chalcocite/chalcopyrite presence than those disclosed in the photos"

Although he thought the core pictures on the last hole, particularly with respect to the bornite, looked much better and much more likely to be 1% or over.

Assay results on first two holes may not set the world on fire. Assay results on the last hole may be good, but remember it started at over 800m. That's a long way down. If grades are good, it can still be a goer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.