JAK jackson minerals limited

re: rang the company:wilson Thanks for the intro IM3 :)Ok, I am...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    re: rang the company:wilson Thanks for the intro IM3 :)

Ok, I am soooo not selling any of my shares now, and no one will be getting mine for any less than 50c +

This is all public knowledge so is fine to mention, anyone can call and speak to them and they'll gladly talk to you.

Spoke to one of the directors, a lovely bloke who was very helpful

They are extremely excited about the find and phones have been ringing off the hook.
    Basically, I am no miner, so read through this the best you can.

They are very confident of getting at least 4% grades, based on the layout of the strike zone, what they have seen of the strike and other details I didn't really understand.

Something about: Electromagnetic survey, geophysical survey, polarization used, were able to identify a substantial anomoly

They are looking at getting something from FXR that they fly over the site and it will give them a better idea of whats under the ground, in the next few weeks I believe

They are going to make frequent market updates to let us know what's happening.

Other things:

They have an exciting nickel project where they have 3,000,000 - 4,000,000 tonnes at 4% nickel, with breakaway res, 20mins from Bllack Swan
    mine, which next month could be very big for them

They also have 600,000 ounces of gold with a mill next door that could start being produced at any stage

Most of their investors are in for the above two projects, but this new discovery is just a massive bonus.

Anyway, I hope that was helpful, pls forgive me amateur re-interpretation, but they are very excited about this and I am even more so too

He believes fair value, before they get more results of the cu grades, to be well above this

Ring them if you're not sure...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.