CKA 2.22% 8.8¢ cokal limited

re - rate due, page-28

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    totally agree with you SJ
    do people believe there will a quick restore to order in world geopolitics?

disruptions and tensions are the new normal sadly

there is a move in the world to respect greatly provenance and source of commodities and food

this means world is slowly moving to self sufficiency and less trade if you ask me scarce and needed commodities will accordingly keep firm prices

Goldman Sachs forecasts strong commodity prices in coming years on the back of supply disruptions and hoarding of commodities

simple supply and demand will drive prices to stay firm or rise look at lithium demand and uranium demand this quarter

look at hcc and pci prices this quarter

can someone please tell cokal management that pci coal needs to be extracted and sold for cokal shareholders as a matter of priority along with hard coking coal again

i reiterate that spending an extra $2-3m now is nothing so as to expedite production on the back of strong offtake orders for our hardddd coking coal

note our coal is not soft coking coal but hard coking and we should command higher prices accordingly

our pci and hard coal will be so highly demanded ... we just need to be less thrifty and capital spend quickly to production asap
    Karan/Dom think of the long standing and new shareholders
    we need more intensity

have a safe Easter everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.