RR1 0.00% 1.3¢ reach resources limited

Great interview with Jeremy, one interesting point Jeremy made...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Great interview with Jeremy, one interesting point Jeremy made was that the very high-grade niobium from surface eluvial samples at Wabli Creek most likely coming from a NYF Pegmatite System with HREOE, which he says has lower production and higher demand vs the Carbonatite System which is on the lighter REO side, which has been found on the HAS and DRE tenements.

Also like the bit about Diversifying and picking up ground with Manganese outcropping in the Edmond basin with hits up to 18%.

I bought into RR1 on the back of Magnet Recycling a year or so ago, then price dumped back considerably and to be honest ever since purchased had been kicking myself and looking for the offramp to get out and nearly pulled the trigger, but thankfully I did not and look at RR1 now, right in the Gascoyne sweet spot, literally every rock they turning over is high grade of some sort of mineral, gold at the end of the rainbow landed in the RR1 tenements, if Jeremey and his team cannot turn this into considerable wealth for us Shareholders, they need to walk the plank, given only early days, but just so much to like, it's sort of nearly unbelievable what they telling us this ground may hold, what an exciting journey to be part of, buckle and enjoy the ride, drills soon to be biting into the Gascoyne, let's hope the mother of all motherloads is waiting for us!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $20.01K 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 687833 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 743468 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 426871
Last updated 15.05pm 04/06/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.