RR1 6.25% 1.5¢ reach resources limited

Re rate happening, page-2181

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Yes you're quite right - the good stuff could originate with RR1, and we all hope it does

This is the map I was thinking of, with all the different tenement holders in the area:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5601/5601895-5c334f97de204eb48f27a5524eb650ac.jpg

As to my general point - look at Delta's (Red Dirt in the diagram) - their tenement is like two staircases with a hole in the middle - why would you choose this? Why not go for a big rectangle encompassing everything? Is it to do with how the available land parcels in the land register are cobbled together, so you have no choice? I'd love to know what's going on.

You'd think that miners are advised by geologists from the beginning, when scoping tenements (which cost a lot to lease) so they snag the best land, which adds to the mystery.

Look at RR1's Morrissey Hill itself, that's oddly shaped, with a jagged part biting into it from the South - wouldn't you want it all, so have a clean line running through the southern boundary, so you get the extra minerals there? Or did RR1's geologist have a look and say nah, nothing there mate better to lease only the area with stuff in it and save on a sunk cost with no return, so draw the tenement boundary this way instead (if that's how it works).

In this way, knowing who claimed Morrissey Hill first could potentially go towards de-risking our investment, couldn't it. So (from one angle), better for RR1 to have got there first and Delta and Min 260 then have been forced to have gone around it (and missed out on a chunk of spod), rather than either of them to have considered Morrissey Hill, done their research found the ground to have been wanting and then gone yeah nah we'll leave it for some hapless sap to pick up later.

If it is the latter scenario, then I guess we're all hoping the geologists who advised Delta and Min 260 mucked up big time, because (i) both Delta and Min 260 as neighbours have lithium rich land and (ii) the data to date suggests Morrissey Hill does too, including RR1 reporting pegmatites "up to 2km in strike length and over 30 metres in width" (accepting that you need lab results to determine what is actually there (or not there)).

That being said, when you stand back and look at the above map, and Morrissey Hill's position in it, you'd like to think that RR1 would have to do their absolute best to drill in all the wrong places to come up with dusters (IMHO). Which is why we're all here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $13.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $11.05K 698.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 315857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 262334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.