RR1 0.00% 1.4¢ reach resources limited

Re rate happening, page-2308

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    It's an interesting conundrum, isn't it?

At the end of the day, without knowing what the drill bit has brought to the surface, it's a gamble. Even more so with mineral penny stocks which are so volatile.

That being said, there are matters you could perceive as having de-risked a decision to invest in RR1. These may include (off the top of my head, there will be others I've forgotten):

- Good geography (sandwiched between other explorers who've hit something)
    - Encouraging results from geological mapping and research
    - Encouraging results from visual analysis (outcropping pegmatites), soil samples and rock chips (for lithium)
    - Encouraging results from soil samples for rare earths (like niobium)
    - Experienced Board and CE
    - Multiple tenements with various minerals present (like gold & manganese) - diversification.
    - Knowledgeable folk (Roblun for example) who have taken the time to research and post their findings here, for us to consider.

But, you don't know what you don't know. We could be extremely unlucky and end up with nix because the lithium deposits at the neighbours "stop" at the RR1 Morrissey Hill tenement boundaries. I think this is unlikely (because of the above).

It would be more likely for the lithium drilling to show less concentrated deposits that aren't worth mining, or at least not worth that much, and so the share price deflates.

But, I don't think that would lead to an irrecoverable collapse in share price due to the multiple tenements and other valuable mineral resources within them.

Then again, I could be wrong - the uncertainty is part of investing in these stocks. If you want more certainty, then there are ETFs or govt bonds.

DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68862 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 10010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.