RR1 11.8% 1.9¢ reach resources limited

I think JB has more than a fair idea (IMO)The language is...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I think JB has more than a fair idea (IMO)
    The language is becoming more certain as we get closer to results IMO.

" Potential Company Maker "

Its a shame the results are delayed ! although this quite common nowadays
    This is something that should be regulated as share prices can /do tank as many see this as a negative,
    Companies should be forced to make statements stating result's delayed due to XYZ not announcing dates and staying quiet for extended periods.
    We can see here from the presentation released the other day "indirectly" shareholders found out the assay date changed to early November and that triggered selling (IMO).

Based on what we know one can make an educated assessment on RvR - Im personally happy to hold.

Reach reports that drilling has confirmed the presence of multiple pegmatites in each hole with individual intercepts ranging from 1m to more than 30m in length.

The pegmatites occur within a variety of host rock types including granites, and sediments/mafic units interpreted as being a part of the Leake Springs Metamorphics Group.

The company says importantly these are the same rocks which host the Malinda Lithium Deposit pegmatites located 8km along strike to the east of Morrissey Hill.

The company’s maiden phase one drilling campaign has been focussed on a 500m long section of the west‐ central portion of the Bonzer pegmatite field which extends for over 2km’s in strike length.

The potential of the area to host significant lithium mineralisation was highlighted by the results from earlier surface sampling conducted by RR1, which returned soil values in excess of 750ppm Li20 and rock chip values of up to 2.3% Li2O, 4295ppm caesium and 705.8ppm tantalum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $163.9K 8.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 633849 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 446520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.