RR1 7.14% 1.3¢ reach resources limited

For me, it's not the frequency of posters that is important, but...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    For me, it's not the frequency of posters that is important, but the nature of the information and views they have provided.

People here have provided links to company presentations, interviews with Jeremy.

Rob's dug out heaps of information on the tenements, their previous ownership and what prior analysis has shown. He's also shown satellite images and commented on them.

Others have posted historical documents on the land and explained financial statements. Others have posted share trading information.

We've had discussions on potential for strikes to permeate into our territory, nearology, and talked about soil and rock chip results. Heck, you even asked for questions and sat down with the CEO for a "coffee date" (I like that term lol) and reported back for us all.

For the most part, here, posts are respectful, too.

So, come what may, everyone who has visited the RR1 threads (whether posters or lurkers) has been able to (along with doing their own additional research elsewhere) make as informed a decision as possible, on publicly available information at the time, about whether to invest, or not. Which is what investing is all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $11.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.307K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51847 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 223250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 109235
Last updated 14.31pm 22/05/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.