RR1 0.00% 1.1¢ reach resources limited

See the above I mentioned. Remember too that there is great rare...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    This is true. Unlike other CEO's at their desks in their suits or business casual attire, Jeremy's latest interviews are from the comfort of Yinnietharra station in his work shirt. He and Steve are the companies boots on the ground doing the hard yards. JB is also a husband and a father so think about that too everyone.
    Who are the pumpers? Where did they go?

RDN has had its pumps and dumps that's for sure. I'vw only ever made money with that stock. Love it. A lot of shares on issues like RR1 but it has solid fundamentals. Nice high percentage rock chips from pegmatites, and drilling on the border with AZS puts it in a very nice position. It won't be long before it shoots up again in my opinion. That lithium must surely continue across the tenement boundary.
    See the above I mentioned. Remember too that there is great rare earths prospects from Dreadnought and Hastings, Delta Lithium have a defined resources from drilling, and they've moved on Dalaroo to secure any LCT found on their tenements.

The Gascoyne isn't just a bowl of dust. You better bet delta and MinRes will move on any junior who finds decent lithium around there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.618M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.175K 106.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1353261 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.