RR1 0.00% 0.9¢ reach resources limited

Hi Folks,Back with some uncomfortable truths for those who can...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Hi Folks,

Back with some uncomfortable truths for those who can stomach.

1. Phase 2 Lithium drilling
    Looks like the same as for the 1st phase ie. negligible Li results based on the fact that the announcement is similar to the previous announcement with little detail and subtle clues suggesting they've again found nothing, compounded by a non-market sensitive announcement and a big dump of shares the day before.

2. Niobium
    Lots of holders seem to think this will be their ticket to fortune, but before you bet the house or put a deposit on the Ferrari, consider the following:
    Walbi Creek is a pegmatite hosted system, WA1 is a carbonatite ie. different geological hosts.

Carbonatites have a 9% chance of hosting a mine, which is exceptionally high considering the generally stated theory that roughly 0.1% of mining projects will become a mine.

To my knowledge there are no 'primary' niobium deposits hosted in pegmatites in Australia, so for those making comparisons to WA1's discovery you are comparing apples with oranges. That they've found some high grade rock-chips and anomalous soils, while better than nothing, hardly guarantees success as shown by their 1st phase lithium drilling which had both on surface but nothing economic underneath.
    Realistically, I think the chances are very remote of finding a high-grade, decent tonnage niobium resource.

Also, keep in mind that niobium is quite a small market with only a handful of companies with primary niobium mines.

Per usual, I'll be ignoring childish ad-hominem attacks or "what stocks do you like", but will respond to genuine and respectful questions.

Cheers
    Last edited by Maverick7: 22/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.642M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.40K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1200326 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 297735
Last updated 15.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.