RR1 0.00% 1.3¢ reach resources limited

Re rate happening, page-3887

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I am aware that WA1 and mount weld are Niobium sources contained within carbonatite. However had you done any reading for your arguments you would have found that there's a Hall's Creek deposit of Niobium contained in pegmatite host rock. Further reading you would also know that the world's source of niobium is found in mainly in pegmatite and not carbonatite, carbonatite is more an exception to the rule pegmatite hosting niobium.

You're Welcome

Point 2. Anyone involved in mining speculation would tell you that mapped surface pegmatite outcroppings speaks to nothing as to what is beneath surface. That's not a valid argument and wouldn't pass the pub test. And as regards not being viable because of its remoteness... Also doesn't pass. Australia's mines are built on their remoteness and not being easily reached.

• Tell Liontown they're too remote. Kathleen Valley is near no where and it's going to be an operational mine mid 2024.
    • Delta Lithium has applied for a mining licence for the yinnietharra project and they haven't even finished exploring it yet.
    • DLI also has entered an MOU with the port of Geraldton for any exportation of lithium
    • WA1's Arunta project is also super remote. Why is there any value in it?

Im sure there are many more examples, but these ones came to mind. Using the logic of "it's too remote" we just wouldn't start anything. We wouldn't even have multi-million/billion dollar projects currently running.

Point 3. I've check out a fair few of the stocks you comment on... And I don't think I've seen anyone say they appreciate your input. It is suspicious that you only comment on stock you declare you don't hold. Whatever.. I'm going back to my cocktails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.