RR1 0.00% 0.9¢ reach resources limited

My moded post was in no way defamatory but was a a detailed...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    My moded post was in no way defamatory but was a a detailed response to @ScoreSample Post #: 71597393 which contains defamatory statements about myself. I have edited the post so as not to offend.

@ScoreSample states: "A simple google search proved you were wrong."
    You and @roblun have not understood the basic geology concepts in my original post, so I'll clarify:
    - Pegmatites (Walbi Creek/RR1) and Carbonatite (WA1) are NOT minerals, these are host rocks which contain minerals.
    - Columbite is a mineral which contains the element niobium (just like spodumene is a mineral which contains the element lithium).

- Columbite (+spodumene/many other minerals) are sometimes found in fertile pegmatites. Columbite is also found in WA1's carbonatite, but the key niobium-bearing mineral identified is pyrochlore.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5845/5845285-a768ba53ddfd560d530f1f5fcdc76eac.jpg

So my assertion that RR1 are searching for niobium in pegmatites, whereas WA1 have found niobium in a carbonatite, has not been proven wrong, and making direct comparisons between them isn't valid as they are different geological settings, the latter having a much greater chance of hosting an economic deposit.

@ksvs "Why do you think we have traces of niobium along with REE if the pegmatite hosted system doesn’t contain niobium."
    The pegmatite system may contain niobium, but I think the chances of finding an economic niobium deposit in their pegmatites is extremely remote. By way of example, there are many companies who found lithium in soils and high-grade lithium rock-chips over the last year, but found nothing exciting in their drill campaigns eg: RR1, VSR, MRR, KAI, TKM + many more, proving that most pegmatites are barren or lacking sufficient size/grade to be economic.

Per Mindat the pegmatites mapped at Walbi are "narrow" which isn't favourable for delineating large tonnages, and the location is "remote and not easily reached" which isn't favourable for development. To my mind it will take something close to a miracle for an economic resource to be found/developed and investors should have realistic expectations.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5845/5845341-31243aeefc0b6fe3d09b2bea8d009c15.jpg

@ScoreSample Post #: 71597393 states: "So clearly you're a manipulator of stocks on the ASX", "who do you work for? You have three accounts to give yourself lightbulbs?" Please provide evidence for these defamatory comments. I often receive thanks and appreciation even from holders of stocks when I post critical analysis because it enables them to make more informed decisions - my first post on this stock was over 3 months ago when the price was 1.3c and I warned holders several times with facts and logic from the announcements that the lithium results were likely to be poor and the share price would take a significant fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.642M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.40K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1200326 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 297735
Last updated 15.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.